Time to Catch Up!

Alrighty, let's recap our last week, shall we? I would say it was a normal week, lots of experimental cooking, and chilling at home. It's funny I am not much of a baker, cook, or anything of that sort... I mean, I cook to make the essentials like dinner and breakfast but let's be honest, Lance is the chef of the family.... UNTIL NOW!! I don't know what it is about this house, but I love cooking now! Really, I DO! Before I moved here, I would have never experimented Grandmas noodles, or homemade muffins! But now, my friends... IT'S ON!! It also explains the 10 pounds that I have put on as well, (I don't want to talk about it!!!). By Friday I was getting pretty antsy to get out, and have some fun, and my beautiful friend Janne' told me she and her 2 year old son were going to see High School Musical 3, now never being a fan myself... (Janne' is a tad freakish about the whole thing, and you should see how giddy she was during the movie), anyways, I just wanted to see her and spend time with her, I also knew that my little Braydon deserved a fun day off from school, (I don't want to hear anyones negativity on this particular choice I made.) And Brayd loves the High School Musicals'!! So I took Braydon, and Carter to Provo Towne Center to watch Zac Efron at his best!! It was so fun spending the day and the rest of the evening in Provo with all our old neighbors and friends! The movie was actually really good, and I am not going to lie to any of you... I foresee a HSM3 soundtrack in my near future!!



Okay but then on Saturday, Lance was home, and I was itching to go out and play and have fun, the day was so amazingly pretty to me! Low and behold Ben Bean calls us to go out and go boating! Look I know that it sounds crazy, and when I first asked Lance if we could go he, "poo, pooed" the idea, kinda being a little wussy about the whole thing, until I pulled out the card where I say, "We always do what you want to do, and the water is my passion"! It worked and an hour later, parkas in hand, beanies on our heads, we were on our way to Utah Lake with Ben and the Bean triplets! We tried this new thing that I haven't done before, it's actually surfing behind the boat, and it is SO RAD!! This summer I was able to do a ton of boating and wake boarding, and kinda turned my nose up to this new trend, but now that I have tried it, I'M HOOKED!! I had a wet suit on, but when my face would hit the water, I truly felt like hundreds of needles were poking my face, and stinging me! Our toes and fingers became instantly numb.... But was it worth it??? YUP!! Even Lance at the end of the day said, "I feel foolish for being so negative."



So bottom line... It was a great week! I'm still having a hard time about the move, and coming to Draper, but it's where I am supposed to be, I know it in my heart of hearts!

1 comments:

bebe said...

I'm sorry I missed the fun, but you're right! You are where you're supposed to be!!!