The big move....


As some of you, or all of you know.... the Strossers' have left the building! I miss it terribly! Braydon loves it, he has a friend that moved in the week we did that is in his new class, so he is happy with that! Our house is beautiful, nestled up in the mountains, and the view is stunning. We have found all the neighbors to be kind and gracious, but there is nothing like being home in Provo. I miss my Young Women, and Janne, and well EVERYONE!! I miss the fact that Carter could walk out the door and in a matter of minutes collect cookies and treats from all the neighbors! He goes next door all the time at this house, only to return empty handed. I know that's how the real life is...

I will post more pictures of the house, and the amazing views! We love and miss everyone, but we also are so looking forward to this new chapter in our lives!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I miss Carter and Braydon so much! Give them both hugs and kisses fom Aunt Mia.

bebe said...

Melanie--We're so glad you moved to Draper! I can't wait to get to know you better--trust me, you'll love it here!