May I brag.....????

Well Here he is, my baby boy Carter, who is all grown up... To me, this picture is Carter!

Lance calls him GQ in this one...



This last one also says Carter to me too, isn't he so cute you guys!!??? Here is the deal with Carter, he is CURIOUS!! I think it's a nicely put way of saying a pain in my BOOTY!! I love him, think he is one of the most amazing human beings on earth, but really... he is destructive, tells me no all the time, mischevious, BUSY, into every freaking thing... I chase him around all day long... is it wrong of me to go, "ahhh, once he is in bed for the night?" Is it wrong that he actually goes and puts his nose in the corner before I even tell him to?? He just does it right after he knows he ticks me off! I don't get it!! He knows it's wrong, but obviously the temptation is more than he can handle, for it is worth the minute in the corner! Poor baby Carter puts his nose in the corner more than a little guy should!

Really though, he is the cutest, sweetest thing I have been introduced to. I swear I'm not even kidding, Heavenly Father knew that he had to give him a huge cute factor to outweigh the, "curiousity" in him. No matter what though, I can't thank him enough for choosing us to be his parents, Thank you Carter, we love you!!

1 comments:

Maria said...

SO FOXY!! LOVE IT!! He looks so big I want to smooch him! I agree on the subject of or Father in Heaven giving us adorable boys to make up for the craziness that is all boy. I miss him give and “B” big hugs from me!