The move continued....


The other day I was blogging away, having a tiny pity party about how badly I miss my neighborhood and my old house.... Boy oh boy, I spoke too soon! Later that night we had outdoor movie night at Bonnie Beans' house... Yup that's her name Bonnie Bean... her husbands' name is ben, you got it, BEN AND BONNIE BEAN! She has triplet boys, that although they look nothing alike I can't get them straight for the life of me!! That's okay, to them, I am Braydons mom, or Carters mom. Anyways back to Bonnie... She has made yams for my husband, given Carter a couple coats, (she has triplets, remember) and every time she goes to the market she is kind enough to ask if I need anything! I LOVE BONNIE!

Needless to say, I am loving it here more and more everyday! I live in the mountains, for those of you who know me, all know that the mountains suit me, and give me the serenity and peace that I crave. Although it is nothing like Reese Estates in Provo, I am beginning to see that there really truly are great people everywhere. I still miss Provo, but Janne' came over today, walked down the hill, and took some gorgeous pictures of baby Carter... Who by the way is almost 2!!!

The missionaries have been coming over to our house, they are actually here to visit with Braydon once a week. The first time we went to church a little girl said, "I know who you are, you're the boy who's nine and not baptized" Braydon told me he stood right up, and told here, "I'M GONNA GET BAPTIZED SOON!" Good job Braydon!! But of course as his mother I felt a twinge of guilt because I have put it off for so long! I am not justifying anything, I didn't want to do it when we were inactive, it just didn't feel right! But here we are, and I am so excited to get the ball rolling, and soon Brayd will be a member of the church. He is such an awesome kid!

Well I still need to post pictures... and I will soon, very soon! I have yet to tell you about Hunny, our siamese kitten I bought for 5 bucks at a garage sale, Carter named him by saying, "hunny" every time he sees him. He loves him, pulls his tail, holds him incessentaly and only thrown him off the balcony once! (sorry Hunny). I also haven't told you about the hidden spice rack that I found in my cabinets here at the new house.... TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!!

4 comments:

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

If that is the view from your house it is beautiful. And that picture of Carter is so cute. He is getting so big. We need to get Summer and Carter together. Summer is doing alot better with her sharing. :)

Maria said...

I am waiting for picture!!!!I am so glad you had a good day.

Lindsey said...

Horray! I'm glad you boogied back into blogging! I miss you guys! I'm excited for you guys and the new house. Tell Braydon happy late birthday and tell him not to feel bad about not being baptized yet.... I was 19!!! Plus I'm a slacker and havnt even had Sam blessed yet!

bebe said...

Melanie--I love you, too! I'm so glad we're neighbors. Thanks for going to dinner with us last night--I hope you had a good time! See you soon. B.