All About Braydon.....

I just want to post about Braydon today, I am overwhelmed by my love for this little guy, I guess he's pretty much a big boy now, but he still snuggles me, and kisses and hugs me all the time!! He's so awesome!

When I think of Braydon here are some words that describe him best:

Funny, fun, energetic, smarty, witty, smarty pants, awesome big brother, amazing friend, sensitive, caring, loving, spiritual, confident, talented... one of my best friends ever!!

Braydon is such a bright spot in my life! He makes me laugh all the time, and he makes me so proud to be his mom.

The missionaries have been coming to see us on a regular basis now, and tonight we set a date for Braydons' baptism. It will be November 8th, as long as we can make all of our meetings with them, and nothing crazy comes up again!! I will make sure it happens on the 8th though, and I am so excited he finally gets to have this experience. He is such a spiritual giant! I feel like although he keeps me on my toes quite a bit, this is something that he will always be strong in! I feel it so much! He is a great example to me, and to his brother, Carter.

I love you Braydon, and I thank you for choosing me!!!

Love,
Mom


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awe! Super handsome! Thank you for posting about the stud. Keep up the good work.

Maria said...

AWWWW I miss him so much!! I hate that I don't see him nearly every day. I love you "B"!! PLEASE give him a hug for me and tell him he has a VERY superman curl in the pictures!!