SNOWSTORM, Using the Fireplace for the First Time, Caramel Apple Making, BYU watching, REDSOX rooting..... What a day!

My caramel apples were a hit!!! Sorry Bonnie, but you were on vacation....
We lit our fire for the first time... So cozy!
Can you see the snow?? I cannot even believe this!!!!
Maria this is for you, I love my kitchen the most, and you wanted to see a pic of the house! What a day today was... Yesterday Carter was super sick, projectile puking at his best! So today he woke up, and climbed in bed with us, he snuggled til like 9:00... He was obviously still sick, but no vomit today! The back of our house is lined with windows, and I immediately saw the snow flurries.... YUP, huge snow flakes slowly coming down. I couldn't resist staring and being mesmerized by the beauty. Carter and I stayed in our jammies why Lance did our grocery shopping for us, we needed all the comfort food you can imagine on a snow day... plus everything to make the neighbors our "gourmet" caramel apples. We then watched the cougars play, we all love them... except poor jaded Braydon who loves U of U. I am not really sure what's wrong with him!! I made apples all day long, and loved every minute of hanging with my family why we stayed in our comfy clothes.... I wont lie, I wore the BYU jersey to support our boys!

We used our fireplace for the first time since we moved here, and we loved it! What is it about the flickering light that causes romance in the air??!!! I LOVE IT!!

I am reading Twilight again because Lance just told me that I could fly out and see Maria, and go watch the movie with her in Washington... Can I tell you how much this made the movie that much greater for me!!?? I miss you so much Mia! I am having a small crush on Edward, but I know what happens in book two, so I will forever be team Jacob!!

We are currently watching the Redsox and Rays, the score is Redsox 6, Rays 8... SCARY! We love our Redsox so much, and are so badly wanting to see them in the world series!

Tomorrow I go to church for the 2nd time since I have lived here, and Bonnie went on vacation! Does she not know how needy I am?? Why would she leave me right now??!!! I'm not going to lie, if Carter is still at all weak or ill.... MOM IS STAYING HOME!! Stay tuned for an update on this! Happy Fall everyone, I hope you enjoy the season!!

4 comments:

Castello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

We miss you too and I wish I was there to do nothing but be comfy and cozy all day enjoying a BEAUTIFUL NEW HOUSE. I hate you by the way!! Nor really I do. We had a pretty fun day to. Hope Carter is feeling better. Be brave and have fun tomorrow. I miss you sweetie and I am sooooo excited for or twi-hard extravaganza coming up!

bebe said...

those apples look so yummy! you didn't save one for me?

The Strosser Family said...

I am making more Bonnie! Don't fret!