OKAY, OKAY!!!

I need to blog... I am ashamed... I was so dilligently blogging away, and then BAM! Christmas was here before I knew it... then New Years... and then..... MY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!! Barf... I hate to even think... I AM 30!! I am 30???? I don't feel 30, I don't even feel 20... (that could pose as a problem, I know). I am not sure if I look 30, or 40, or what the hell ever!! I hated turning 30! To me it may as well been 50!! Okay, okay... not that bad... but it was frightening for me, and the whole month of December I knew that it was looming right over my head! So here I am... 30 years and one week old! Lance threw me a great party! We really had a fun time, it was nice that everyone came up to the house, and we sledded our little hearts out while my sweet little hubs made a feast for me and all the guests! Thank you baby!

Christmas was incredibly special for us this year... seems that the last 12 months have been so chaotic for us, and to just sit and enjoy the holidays with eachother was the best. I loved having all this time off with the kids, and Lance pretty much stayed home with us too. We played games, went sledding, had so many fun little parties! I love my friends, love my family so much! I know I am always going on and on about how much I love them, and I am sorry if it's mundane for you as readers to hear me say this over, and over and over again... but I feel, I say it!!!

2009, here I come! I can't wait for this next chapter in my life... I mean... 30!! Who knows what this will bring me. These days 30's are the new 20's and so forth! I am just going to have fun, enjoy my family, and friends.... AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

2 comments:

bebe said...

My 30th was tragic. The lease was up on my fabulous car and I had to turn it in. My Mister borrowed an ancient 15 passenger van for me to drive (which stalled out at rather inconvenient moments), we had just moved away from friends and family and I hadn't met anyone yet. I was old, lonely and stuck in a stalled van... so sad...

Unknown said...

15 passendger van, crappy Saturn Vue, what's the difference????