BRRRRR....






Am I getting used to winter around here, or WHAT?? I saw that it was snowing last night, but did not even think that it was going to trap me in my driveway with a 4 foot drift! It didn't bother me at all, I watched a neighbor though.. and it really bothered him! I actually saw him throw his snow shovel across his yard!! It made my whole family laugh so hard!! We were okay with the snow though, we gave Braydon a, "snow day" and Lance spent at least 4 hours outside with the snowblower trying to unleash us! It's funny, sometimes we feel that days like this are a holiday! We all worked in the morning, then we played in the afternoon! I am okay with it too, because ya know what... the memories are the most important thing to me!!


Before...... (whatta fro)


After.......(we straightened it!!)



Braydon is such a great sport! On Saturday, I told him we had to get his hair cut, no ifs, ands, or buts!! I am sick of the fro!! He loves it though, and I always feel bad taking control, and telling him it's my way or the highway!! But I told him before we do, let's straighten it. He said yes, and was actually a really good sport about the whole thing! So we took the straightening iron out, and look at him... CAN YOU EVEN RECOGNIZE HIM!!???

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Is Lance the uni-bomber?

Unknown said...

Yes,lance kazinski

Olivia said...

Yeah. I'm with you. We just have to enjoy the snow. Throwing snowshovels just wastes precious snow-shoveling energy. crying doesn't help much either. Believe me. I know.

bebe said...

LOL. Love the hair!

Broadhead said...

He is looking so grown up. Handsome!