Santa Claus........HO HO HO

I love this time of year... Brayd is on the cusp of knowing the truth about Santa, and I have to tell you... He is breaking my heart!! !! Where is the magic when there is no Santa??? I mean I know we are celebrating the birth of Christ, and that's a beautiful thing, BUT I love Santa, and I love the look on my kids' face when they see all the treasures santa slipped down the chimney for them! I remember one year on the way to grandmas annual Christmas Eve party, Braydon and I were driving and we noticed Santas sleigh and reindeer in the sky, Brayd really saw it.. he believed with all his might that it was Santa, and his eight tiny reindeer! For the next couple of Christmases Braydon always brought up when we saw Santa, and how neat it was! This year... He said, "ma, I didn't really see Santa did I..." What is a mother supposed to do!!!?? Thank goodness I have Carter for this.. but really... when did Braydon become so big, and grown up!!???



Here is a couple pics of the boys, we had Braydons Christmas program and he had to dance with a girl... he was mortified when I asked him to stand by her so I could get a good picture of himand his dancing partner! Such a mean mom!


Here is a couple of Carter yesterday when I was out snowblowing the driveway, he was just hanging with me in the snow... he really is such an awesome kid!! (Although this morning he broke about 10 eggs on the hardwood floors!!!!!!!!!)

Aww mom... another picture...

Look at his hands, he refuses to wear his mittens!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Braydon looks so handsome anbd Carter looks so dang cute!

bebe said...

Cute kids! And in response to your erroneous information--Santa does, indeed, exist!

bebe said...

ok Chick--if you want me to visit your blog you have to actually blog something new once in a while!

The Strosser Family said...

I know, I know... I'm so lame right now!!!