LADIES OF THE NIGHT.. and Drew!!



There is something special to me about spending the evening with my family, maybe it's because it's a rarity, so I like to sit back and cherish the time being spent with them, or maybe just being in their company gives me security. Whatever it is, I LOVE IT!



We Just went to Cheesecake Factory, waited 2 hours for our table of 10 to be ready, then sat, ate, and talked and laughed the entire time! It's so great being with my family!



I don't have a childhood memory that does not include all of these people, (other than Sara, she is only 4). I was one of the lucky ones that was raised with my grandma and grandpa in my life practically every single day. I was the lucky one that had sleepovers with cousins, that trick-or-treated up camping, and spent every Christmas Eve with these people. We have shared many birthdays, and many, many camping trips together. Of course now that we are all older, and have families of our own, our family time is mostly dedicated to our own children, and families so it's hard squeezing in these precious moments with my family, so glad for the night out, good idea Aunt Suzy!





Love your guts guys!


3 comments:

bebe said...

You deserve a night out! I'm glad you had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha thanks for the...and Drew. Don't forget Sam though either! There were two males representin that night.

That is such a good picture of Grandma and my mom. I think I'm going to steal some of these. Thanks! :)

The Strosser Family said...

Steal as many as you want, that's also why I put them up there!