Halloween!











Halloween was so nice, wasn't it?? No snow, no jackets, and NO FREEZING! Well I, for one was thrilled at this! This was Carters' first time trick-or-treating, and he got it down in no time, after a couple of doors he was all for saying, "tick or teat"! He was the cutest eeyore!! Braydon was a dead U of U football player, he looked pretty cool when we were all done done, "dooting" him up! I love how excited the kids get for this fun holiday! I tend to go overboard on treats, and end up having more than enough leftover! I sorta, kinda do it on purpose! Now, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy....

3 comments:

Maria said...

The boys look adorable!!! McKay loved it too!

sandy said...

He has to be the cutest Eeyore ever!

Tare Bear said...

Hey Bee and Carter Roo look so CUTE I miss you guys so much