Guess Who's 2!!???

Look at that squishy face!! November 4, 2006!




Happy Birthday Carter!! I love my kids' birthday so much, because it's such special reminder to me, of the special day they gifted me with their life. I am so truly grateful to be their mom. This post I want to show my gratitude for being Carters mom, and truly lucky I am. He came to me so unexpectadly... I still can't believe I'm the lucky one that get's to share all these special memories with him. I can't believe it's been 2 years since he was born. I love you so much Carter!!!









So for his birthday celebration, Braydon and I took him to Build A Bear, it was a first for Carter! He loved it!! He couldn't understand the stuffing part of the bear, he was just staring and kept wanting to fill his little doggy up! The guy there was so sweet to him too. It was nice too, cuz the mall was dead due to election night!






After he bathed and dressed his doggy, we came home and opened presents. He is literally infatuated with Elmo, so he got the Elmo Live, which is HILARIOUS!! Elmo bathwash, a new Elmo movie, and his first Radio Flyer Tryke! He loved his gifts!! He opened them up like crazy, and when he saw Elmo live... he beamed, and squealed! He's such a cute boy!!






Earlier in the day Sara, Braydon and Carter all decorated and ate birthday cupcakes and a train cake... he was covered in chocolate! Lifes' simple pleasures are my favorite!



Here he is just after picking out his doggy.









The worker who was so cute with Carter!






Isn't that cute... My little prescious picking his nose!









Bathing his Birthday dog...
Tada! Jazz Dog!!


3 comments:

bebe said...

Carter is such a cutie! How did the cake turn out? I'd love to see pictures!

Maria said...

(I am shouting this) Carter I miss you! I hate missing out on all the fun!! I am so glad he had a great day, Matt and I tried to call and sing Happy Birthday to him, you must have been having to much fun with the party.

Lindsey said...

Happy happy birthday Carter man!!! I'm planning on coming to Braydon's baptism. Let me know what time and the address.