I Am NOT Dumping You!!

Reason I say this? I wanted to blog, for just a moment. A second of time to jot down some thoughts. Geeze louise guys, lighten up! This is me: "start the movie guys, I am going to blog, real quick" seriously it was only going to take a second. This is them: "Your dumping us for a COMPUTER?? Gasp!" First of all, I was by no means DUMPING, I just needed to take a moment to blog my nagging thoughts. Dinner has been served, jammies are on, bedrooms cleaned, laundry folded, (except for towels, but I really like to fold while watching a movie with the fam, so it's okay!)

But really, if you were me and you had these nagging thoughts, you would find that you also would have a sense of urgency to get these thoughts down! I promise, just wait til you read what has been nagging me for almost a month, and it wont go away!

I.Want.A......... BABY! Seriously, I want, I need, it's a must have!! Two months ago this was me, "No babies for this chic, I am SO done! Sleep deprivation, and everything being destroyed by the one and only CARTER, put me into, "anti-baby" mindset. Understand my anxiety? Really do you? So NOW WHAT? Seriously, I don't get this newfound, unrelenting desire to expand the fam. I.Thought.We.Were.Done! On  to the next chapter of our lives, ya know what I mean? Carter is in school 3 days a week, and I get to FINALLY have Melanie time that I have sooo desired! I clean out closets, and organize when I never had before! I go to coffee with friends on the mornings he is at school, and now I want to ruin all that? I mean seriously it will all go out the window once there's a bun in the oven! What am I thinking??? I am going to give it some time though, think about this for a good long while before I start harassing the spouse! I have dropped a couple hints though, just to, "feel" him out. He doesn't sound too hopeless, and almost happy with the prospect? Does the spouse secretly covet a baby too??? WOW! That just barely popped in my head! Anyways, I'm still going to wait. Think, and think some more. I only have 2 kids, 2 boys at that! Even my animals are boys. I am surrounded with boys, but would welcome just ONE MORE! But can you imagine if I had a little baby GIRL? Dresses, Disney Princesses, tea parties, tu-tus, shoes galore... and DOING HER HAIR!!??? Plus all that pink??? Pink everywhere, finally I would feel more even! Let's admit 2 girls can TOTALLY take on 5 boys, (2 of which are animals). We could own them! My eyes are glossing over as I speak!

So there you have it, I want just one more baby. But I'm going to think about it.... to be sure, or course!