20 Random Facts About ME!

Thanks for tagging me Kate! These posts have been so fun reading, and I felt it necessary to lighten things up!

1. As I stated in my last post, I don't own a LBD, (little black dress). I want one, bad!
2. Hugging my dad is sooo awkard, I start getting anxiety if I know it's coming!
3. Hugging my sister is even more awkward than my dad!
4. I love my make-up, sometimes I take all my eyeshadows out, place them on a towel, put them in color schemes, and just stare at them. I love them!
5. I like the Hallmark Channel, no wait.. I love it! Especially during the holidays.
6. Math is my worst enemy!
7. I don't love the Twilight Saga, but I'm now reading them for the 3rd time, I'm currently on Breaking Dawn.
8. I really do want to be a domestic goddess!
9. I laugh really hard at crude movies... Will Ferrell, Step Brothers... What is my deal?
10. When I hear someone use the, "F" bomb, it makes me laugh. It's funny, I don't care who you are! Unless you were like.. my GRANDMA! She has never said that word!
11. Scrabble is my all time favorite game.
12. One time when I was 13 or 14, my step-dad told me to go jump really high on the tramp and see if I could see the ice melting off the plane that was flying above the house, and I went and jumped with all my might, while mom and Leo just watched amazed at the ridiculousness! (They told me if I saw that, I could put the sprinkler on under the tramp, otherwise the ice was still frozen, and it was still too cold!)
13. One time I found a kitten on the way home from school, and put her in my backpack, then told my mom there was a cat at our house that wouldn't leave... We had Bear for 4 or 5 years....
14. I thought I was going to be the first girl player in the NBA, and believed it.
15. When I was 7, and in 2nd grade Mr. Whitesides threw a piece of chalk at me and pegged me right square in the forehead to stop from talking. I cried.
16. In 7th grade I coerced my math class to go on strike, we all stood in the back singing, "we will, we will, ROCK YOU". Poor Mr. Numbers, (yes that was really his name).
17. I always feel fiercly protective of Diet Coke when I hear someone announce their love for Diet Pepsi, (LINDSEY SUE!!!!!).
18. Candy makes me really happy, sometimes I hide it from everyone and eat it late at night.
19. When people sniffle it makes me SICK, I call it, "snarfuling" because it just seems more appropriate.
20. I can't stand the sound of a #2 pencil righting on paper, I drown out the noise by making a hissing sound while writing!

I TAG, JANNE', DON'T BE A CHICKEN!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really!? aw, thanks precious Melanie! some time ago I posted 4 random things about myself. Doesn't that count?! 20 things about me seems like a lot! I'll have to get started on my HOMEWORK! thanks mom!

bebe said...

Fun facts--and good job updating you site! so cute!

ShopingDiva said...

I fell in love with Diet Pepsi one very hot summer afternoon on a fieldtrip my Freshman year in AZ. It was hot, I was thirsty and caffeine was the only beverage provided. I was a virgin to that sweet taste and have been in love ever since. So go ahead - drink you diet Coke but you will never have what I have with my Diet Pepsi :)